Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:16 pm

You can either be a Vampire or a Hunter.
You need:
Name-
Age-
Hunter/Vamp-
Apperance-
Bio-

Name-Jane Ryan
Age- 22
Hunter/Vamp- Hunter
Appearance-This girl puts you in mind of an immovable mountain. She has hooded gray eyes that are like two silver coins. Her fine, wavy, long hair is the color of black coffee, and is worn in a simple, dignified style( bun, come over). She is short and has a voluptuous build. Her skin is ruddy. She has thick eyebrows and large feet. Her wardrobe is no-nonsense.

Bio-She lost her mother five years ago. Her Mother is also a Vampire Hunter, who set up the Hunter Association. She is strong, quite, and walks like a man. Over all She is a wall. She is after the Vampire that killed her mother.

Name-Elsie Beck
Age-24
Hunter/Vamp-Hunter
Apperance-This lonely girl has deep-set soot-black eyes. Her thick, wavy, slate-gray hair is very short and is worn in an attractive style. She is very short and has a curvy build. Her skin is deeply-tanned. She has prominent cheekbones and small ears. Her wardrobe is unconventional and tight, with a completely orange and brown color scheme.

Bio-She has been Jane's best friend since they where two years of age. Her parents devoriced when she was eight. Her mother lives in Virginia, and her father lives in New Jersey.

The story is about Jane getting that Vampire and meeting a nice guy.

Running as fast as she can to keep up with that vamp, was hard work. I wish that I changed out of my heals. But Jane kept going. Ha. I got him now. She stops half way in a mild lit ally way. In front of her was this Vampire. “I got you now. Just give up, it will be a lot easier on your part.” she said. “No I wont give up. I will fight you to the death.” said the Vampire. “Ha-ha. No give up now.” said Jane, rising her eye brows. She walks closer to him, his white skin brighter now that she was closer to him. The clink of her heals on the pavement is the only thing that is audible. “Fine then don’t give up.” said Jane as she takes her bow out of her quiver that is on her back. She notches the arrow, pulls back and lets it fly. The Vampire didn’t know what hit him, till he became ash.

Last edited by sky_walker on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:24 am

*Sorry to rain on your parade, but the only rps you can make on here are ones which you make a story of. So basically, if you want to do this rp, you need to write a short story and post it in 'short stories' about pretty much anything but set in the sort of world that this rp is. Sorry. It's the rules.*
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:17 pm

Name- Sierra Savanahh
Age- 752 (or 10 in vampiric years)
Hunter/Vamp- Vampire
Apperance- Exoticly tanned skin, long black hair, eyebrows and lashes. Sierra is like her namesake- a savanah. She always wears beiges, browns and blacks and looks like she travels a lot with deft competent movements. She does not seem like a vampire and is adept at hiding her fangs. She seems too exotic and not pale enough to be a vampiress.
Bio- Sierra was the only 'born' vampire and therefore, instead of being undead, she is very much alive. With a taste for children's blood, Sierra is ruthless killer. Her ruse is of being a normal person and blends in as much as possible, her soul aim to find a kill hunters before they becamse slayers.

Sierra was on the chase of a man called Ryan, recently discovered to be a hunter. She was stalking the streets of the night, trying to seem like any other young child kicking about a can from boredom whilst waiting outside the man's house. She would take him down.

*By the way, the guy she thinks is Ryan is actually Jane Ryan.*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:23 pm

Jane lowers her bow and arrow. Jane then puts it back up, with the feeling that she was being followed. "Who are you? What do you want from me." she said with out looking around.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:39 pm

Sierra hissed. So this slayer was a girl. That wouldn't deflect her from her aim. Still, it never hurt to be polite. "I am Sierra Savanahh. How do you do?" She made her voice echo so it was impossible to trace. She loved to play with the minds of humans.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:50 pm

It sounds like a child. Jane turns around. " Why hello there. My name is Jane Ryan. Nice to meet you Sierra. What brings you to this dark alley way?" Jane asked, sound as nice that she could.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:53 pm

"I'm a bit lost." Sierra said miserably and came out of her dark spot. "My Mummy said to wait and now she's gone and it's so dark... What's that you've got>? Let me see!" She jumped up and down at the sight of the weapon in Jane's hands as if she really was an innocent child. She loved to play pretend. She had never really grown up, in many ways.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:31 pm

You got to be kidding me. " Your mommy left you? Well... this is different. And as for what I have in my hands, is none of your consern. I'll take to a safe place and we'll call your mommy." Jane said, as she took a step closer to the girl.

Ha! A vampire child..., how intrseting. Still I should take her to the Assoccation any ways.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:52 pm

Sierra nodded solemnly. "But my Mummy doesn't have a phone. My Mummy left me and now it's dark. Mummy just left me." A tear crept down her face, something she could summon by thinking of the memory of her real mother. "I want to see that thingy you have in your hand, Miss. Can I? Please!"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:15 pm

This kid is playing me. "Still you should come with me, for there are lots of bad people out there. I guess that you can see this." Jane said as she looks are her bow and arrows.

Jane lowers it just low enough for Sierrra to see it, but not to low for her to touch it. "Now you can look at it but you can't touch it" Jane said like she was talking to a two year old.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:42 am

Sierra crossed her arms and mock-pouted. "Meany, you don't need to talk like that. I'm older than you!" She pinched Jane's arm and began to flounce off. "When I find my Daddy, you'll be in trouble!" Secretly, Sierra was licking her fangs for the meal to come.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:24 am

"Ha-ha. Yes I know that you are older than me. But I am not afrid of your daddy." she said cocking her head. Jane looked at the vampire child walk off. Jane rolls her eyes and she herself walks off. Lick those fangs kid, however way you look I'm not for you.

Jane walks back to her car, and gets in. It was a five minute drive back to her apartment. It's a small house in the nice part of Boston, Mass. She walks up too the door and lets herseelf in.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:58 am

Sierra was waiting for her. She rang the doorbell and ran off, hiding behind a car up the street. It had taken some fast running to get there, but of course, Sierra wasn't tired. She had the words she was going to say on her tongue.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:03 pm

"You got to be kidding me" Jane said in a grumpy tone. Jane got up of f the couch, and want to answer the front door. Before she answered the door she calls out"WHo in their right mind is there?" No one answered back, so Jane went back to thee couch to countine reading.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:07 pm

Sierra lept from her hiding place again and rushed forwards. She rang the doorbell and then stood there, looking innocent.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:38 pm

"Now who can it be?" Jane said holding her breath and falling of the couch. She picks herself up and walks to the door. When she opened it she saw Sierra standing there.

"What do you want?" she looking down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:01 pm

"I want gold, a nice loving family and really good looks so that's one out of three. Not bad, eh? Now let me in. Pwetty pwease. My Mummy never came back. I don't know where she is now!" Sierra put on her cutest face.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:02 pm

"Fine you can come in, just don't touch anything." Jane said, stepping aside for the girl. "Juat to let you know, I know that you're a vampire." she said while closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:38 pm

"Aw, you meany! You just killed the surprise!" Sierra looked around whistling. "Nice house. I'm annoying aren't I? Now, down to business. Why on Earth did you kill my uncle?" Sierra cast an ice-cold look at Jane. This girl thinks she's all that. Soon my time will come and she'll make a lovely meal. Shame she's not very good with children. I might have been tempted to be her friend for a while.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:15 pm

"I only killed him, because he wouldn't give me answers to the questions I asked him. If you want to kill me go right ahead. However, I am sorry to kill yoour uncle and no you are not annoying." Jane said as she sat back down on the couch. "You are a cute little vampire girl." Jand said, with a little sigh.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Sierra gurgled in delight of the compliment. She may have been a cold-blooded killer but she certainly was a child at heart. She smiled with all the warmth in her world. "Thank you. I didn't much like him anyway. He only ever killed on a whim. We stayed away from him. He was a bit... He killed for killing's sake. Nothing to do with hunger or duty. Plus, he always forgot my birthday!" Sierra huffed. "Are you really giving me permission to kill you, slayer of my kind?" Sierra's eyes widened in bewilderment.Well this is new. Who asks to be killed?
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:31 pm

"Oh, I see now. But for killing me... when the time comes yoou can kill me." Jane said, looking away from the girl. If that time comes, there is no point of me being here... Jane got up off of the couch. She went to the mantle. Looking at a picture of her with two older people. She felt a tear fall down her cheek, quickly Jane wippes the tear away.

"Sierra? Can I tell you a story, about my past? Maybe then you will understand me." sighed Jane.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:07 am

OK, is this Jane girl all there? She just said that I could kill her and now she's offering to tell me a story? Sierra curiously crept closer. "OK. A story! OK..."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:56 am

"Okay then. About five years ago a Vampire Lord if you will say. He was on top of everything. He was power hungry, however there was us slayers who opposed him. On day both sides meet andwe fought. It was a bloody battle... Most of your kind , who was with this lord were desamated -gone. He was in a dule with my mother. She saw me being held back by his guard, and she hesiated. With in that moment he stabed her, then he bit her." Jane said she looked at the girl waitting to see what wouldhappen next...
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:02 pm

"A clever tactic. He would have wanted to be able to get close enough to bite without being attacked. A vampire Lord you say... I don't remember anything about one of those but then again... In recent centuries I have been rather caught up in my work. Not much contact with my fellows." Sierra gave Jane a calculating look. "Do you kill to avenge your Mummy? So many innocents die because of selfish slayers you know..." Sierra used a sweet little girl's voice and expressions covering up what was really inside- confusion. She didn't know why she hadn't killed this woman yet. She didn't know why she was talking to this woman. Sierra wasn't even messing with Jane's mind anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: