Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:57 pm

"Thank you for saying that. No that girl will get what she desevers another time." Jane said taking hold of Sirius's habd.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:55 pm

"Where are you going?" The dark figure asked. Logan had known what he'd said before the words were out of his mouth.
"Why ask? You know already don't you." He spat vemonusly.
"Wouldn't just be odd if I started the conversation with somehing like go back."The figure replied
"I'm used to it by now. What I'm really wondering is why your tone is so different from usual."
"Well, I am no longer the higest authority you follow."
"what does that matter?"
"We've drifted off from the main point of this convorsation. So...Why have you delibratly disobeyed you masters orders? You do know what will happen to you if you don't go back now before I have no choice but to report you?"
Logan's eyes narrowed."This is why I hate you people!"
He unfolded his wings and flew off.
"Make sure you don't hurt yourself"
If the words had had any emotion in them, even sacasm, Logan would have gone back to the hotel. But no, he did the stupid thing and flew in the opposite direction.
Just as he flew off he heard the words: "Then you give me know choice." The words would have been fine with him if only they hadn't been spoken with a cruel pleasure.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:51 am

*Oh my goodness!*

"Now, I'll just pop in to grab a tux and then we'll finally go to sleep. Before going tomorrow to the ball- which I believe in held in the evening- with your permission we should see what vampiric skills you are endowed with. I hope sincerely that you didn't inherit bat-wings. They are quite dizzying." Sirius spoke as he walked across the street towards a smaller shop desplaying suits in the window. He carried the dresses in one arm, holding Jane's hand in the other.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:13 am

Jane smiled at the word sleep. "That sounds like a good plan." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:28 am

It took only a few minutes for Sirius to find a tuxedo and have it fitted- they didn't have time for tailored clothes- and he came out to join Jane with the bag draped across his arm along with the dresses. "Flit back, my lady?" He held out his arms.

*Sad No one's going on 'Abby's world'.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:15 pm

Jane smiled. "Letts go then." she said moving twards Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:32 pm

Sirius swept Jane into his arms and carried her back to the hotel, only stopping when he had laid her down on the bed. He gave her a long look. "You know, your life has changed so much. You've had to put up with a lot." He turned and put away the new outfits.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:31 pm

Jane sighed. "I know that it has." She said
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:45 am

Sirius emerged from the wardrobe with a frown on his face. "I've never been so disorganised... Forgot to bring essentials like nightwear and... I hope this hotel has free soap." He muttered to himself. He sat down on the bed, encircling his arms around Jane. "Never mind. It's not like vampires need toothbrushes. Let's get some sleep. If you think that your life is strange now, you've never been to a vampiric ball." A last thought crossed his mind as he sank into the pillows, ready to go into the trance-like state he had developed over the centuries. "I wonder what happened to your friend, Elise or something."

In her room, Sierra began to stir.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:59 am

Jane laid down. She placed her head on Sirius's chest. "Elsie is probly getting an arm of Hunters to fight all the vampires and she might kill me." She said. Jane let out a sigh. "She would save me for last though." She said closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:17 am

Sirius put his finger under Jane's chin and brought her head up to look at him. "I don' think she knows about the ball. Or the fact that a certain general kidnapped you for his bride." He kissed her.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:14 am

Jane kissed him back. She broke away. "Elsie is smart, and she will put everything together." Jane said, her eyes lock on Sirius's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:32 am

"But, my lady, what is there to put together?" Sirius would have laughed but he could see the concern in his fiance's eyes. "Go to sleep now. While you still can."

Sierra stood up slowly, feeling very weak. The room tilted dangerously and she staggered into a wall until she could right herself. She looked around with innocent fear in her eyes. It was a strange room and she couldn't remember how she got there. She was confused and dizzy, feeling alone and lost. She didn't know where Jane, Sirius or Logan were and her vampiricly enhanced senses were taking a long time to come back to her after her first time in the world of sleep. She was so upset that she sat down and started to cry- unable to produce tears made her cry all the harder.

"Oh dear. Sleep will have to wait. I hear a little kid crying and its in Sierra's room." He looked at Jane. "How is it even possible for her to cry?" He stood up.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Jane was up before Sirius. She ran into Sierra's room. Jane bent down to pick up the little Vampire girl. "It's okay now. You are fine." Jane whispered to her. Jane looked at Sirius. "You are at the hotel, and you were hit by a plane." Jane explained to Sierra.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:56 pm

Sirius returned Jane's look, anxiously. He knew better than to go forward, feeling that he would be in the way. He stood in the doorway in case anything needed to be fetched.

Sierra looked at Jane with wide eyes. " A plane? I was hit by a plane? Where's Logan? Where's-" She choked back a tearless sob and buried her face in Jane's shoulder. "I want my Mummy..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:13 pm

Jane didn't know how to answer that. "Logan is... good question. As for your Mommy.... she is dead sweety." Jane said in a hushed voice. Jane began to hum a lullaby her mother would sing to her when Jane was little.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:18 pm

Sierra slowly came back to her senses but she kept clutching Jane for comfort even as she remembered that she could snap Jane in half. She felt relaxed by the lullaby but quiet uncontrollable sobs kept breaking through. For a few seconds she had forgotten about her mother's death.

Sirius came forwards. "Truely Sierra. I am sorry for your loss. But you're not alone..."

Sierra's head snapped up. "Of course I'm alone." She snapped.

Sirius shook his head sadly, unsure how to make his offer. He looked at Jane for support.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:31 pm

Jane felt sad for her love and for this child. "Sirius can you help put Sierra back in to bed?" She asked. "Can you find Logan?" Jane added. She went back to humming the lullaby
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:37 pm

"I'll do that. Sierra, come here." Sirius opened his arms and picked up Sierra, putting her gently on the bed. "Now take some poison and sleep well."

Sierra nodded witha slight sniffle, feeling very young.

Sirius turned to Jane. He knew that although Sierra could hear very well, she couldn't seethrough his head at what he was mouthing. He mouthed one word- a question. 'Adoption?'
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:41 pm

Jane noded. The she felt sick. She ran into her room, to the bath room. Jane sat on the floor. She wanted to have her own children.... but Sierra needed her and Sirius as parents.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:43 pm

Sirius flitted to Jane in a milli-second. "What's wrong? Don't you want Sierra?" He crouched beside her.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:53 pm

Jane looked up at Sirius. "Of coruse I want Sierra, but I want my own, one that I had." she corked. Jane began to sob. Jane moved to Sirius and burried her head in his shoulder. "Am I even a Vampire?" Jane asked. "If I am then why am I having these feelings?" She asked again. "I never wanted to be a mother, but now I do. I want to adopt Sierra, and I want us to have our own. I am so stupid. I'm sorry." She said to Sirius, but Jane kept her grip on him.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:38 am

Sirius stroked her head, hushing her. "You're not stupid." He pushed her away a little so he could look at her face. "And do you think vampires have no feelings? Fangs pierce the heart's blood after all. No, Jane, we feel as deeply as any of you but more emotional rather than physically. Otherwise I would not marry you." He looked down at her with a soft expression, then he sighed. "Jane, I don't want to get your hopes up but... Sierra was born. Not made. Not bitten. Not turned. She was born from a vampire and vampiress. We could try for a child but... I don't want to let you down. Sierra is the only ever born vampire. The only one. A freak. Something unusual and strange. One in a million and completely unique. You understand that we could try but your hopes may be in vain." He hugged her. "As long as you understand that... There's no harm in trying. And we should go tell Sierra the news. I hope she says yes. She's a sweet little girl, even if she old enough to be my great-grandmother many times over."

However, in her room Sierra was oblivious to the world, under the influence of poison pills.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:40 pm

Jane wipped the tears away. "I understand that it may not work, but I want to try." Jane said now picking herself off the bathroom floor. "Maybe we should tell Sierra the plan tomorrow. She needs to rest." Jane add. Jane walked out into the siute, and went over to the bed. "I'm really tired now. Lets go to bed." Jane said, climbing into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:16 pm

Sirius climbed in after her and kissed her head. "Like I said before. Sleep while you still can. Tomorrow you may wake up to pain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: