Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Jane slept, then she felt angony. "Sirius!" she cired out. "It hurts, hurts badly." Jane moned. Then she was quite.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:28 am

Sirius was instantly roused from his trance and shook Jane. "My lady! Jane! Jane! Are you alright? Jane!" He felt a horrible guilt creep over him- her pain was his fault.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:54 am

Jane was unable to hear Sirius. Her body was convelsing, and twiching. All Jane could hear was a sound like rushing flames. It looked like she was sizing for a lonfg time. Jane let out another scream, and was dead to the world.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Sierra woke at the noise. She flitted almost as slowly as running- she was still weak- to find Jane. Fear sparked inside her and it was so alien to Sierra that she almost ripped her heart out in shock. "Jane!" She cried and rushed forward, putting a hand on her head. Logical thinking took over. "The night after the bite... She's going to be alright, this is natural. Just need to keep talking to her that's all. Keep her in this world. Her pulse has stopped. That's a good sign..." Sierra kept talking, her adult words sounding silly with such a childish voice.

Sirius took all the pillows he could find and propped Jane up on them- he wanted her death to be as comfortable as possible.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:15 pm

Jane had stop all movement. Her eyes were in the back of her head. Jane convulsed on more time. Jane 's eyes fultered slightly. She began to wake, the pain subsiding. "Sirius, love?" she moaned. Eyes were closed again.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Sirius took Jane's hand, tears creeping down his face. "Yes? Yes, I'm here. It's going to be alright. Hold on."

Sierra kept up a constant stream of words.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:38 pm

Jane didn't hear anything that they were saying. Not only that Jane had no idea that there was any one with her. Jane opened her eyes again. They were wizzing around to see where see was. "Siriuis, what...what happen?" she corked out.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:41 pm

"I believe you've pretty much finished transforming. It's morning now and... you may need to take pills so you can go out into the light." Sirius said sadly.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:06 pm

Jane noded, and moved closer to Sirius. "We soulf tell while she is her. I don't want to go out today. I want to spend time with you." she whispered. Jane's eyes unfoced again, for a minute. Jane tried to sit up, she let out a moan, "It hurts, I hurt." She moaned.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:36 am

Sirius hushed her looking troubled. "Dear, dear Jane... If you don't feel up to it, we can forgo the ball tonight. We'll just have to find another way to enter the Lord's keep." He turned his eyes onto Sierra. "Should I ask or you?"

"Ask what?" Sierra replied.

Sirius shook his head. "Sorry, I was talking to Jane."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:29 am

She looked Sierra "I will." Jane took in a deep breath. "Sierra, we have been thinking. Sirius and I would like to adopt you. We see you all alone, after what happen in your room.... Pert of me wants you as my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:29 am

*I just 'fired' our resident physcologist. We had an arguement about this thread. Way too over-the-top about it. Now we don't have someone to give us physcological-health scores. Sad*

Sirius nodded, giving Sierra his warmest look. "So... What would you say to a new family?"

Sierra was shocked. She looked between Jane and Sirius, trying to remember her real parents. Were they anything like these two? What did she think of having new parents? What did she think of Jane and Sirius becoming her new parents? "I-I-I- I'm older than you both..." She stuttered out.

Sirius smiled at Sierra. "But you aren't grown up yet are you? Several centuries and you're independant, we know. But you were forced into it. And now we want to give you another choice. You can have family now."

Sierra felt emotions that had never been stirred up inside her before. To have a mother and a father... She had never felt these emotions because she had been born dead and all of a sudden that didn't matter. Now she was truely alive. "Mummy! Daddy!" She bounded forward and wrapped her arms around the pair, burying her twelve year old head in their shoulders.

*Where's Ephemera?*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:56 am

*Sorry if this caused problems... and for Ephemera... good question.

Jane huged her now daughter. "I love you sweety." Jane kissed the top of Sierra's head. Jane looked at Sirius. "Lets go an make it leglle now." still holding Sierra.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:00 am

Sirius and Sierra shook their heads at the same time. "Not before the ball." Sirius said.

"Yes, it'd attract too much attention." Sierra agreed. "Hey, where's Logan? I want to tell him the good news!"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:12 am

Jane gave them a sad look. "It sound right. Idon't know where Logan is. " Jane said, "Now what are we to do?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:20 am

"I'll go look for Logan." Sierra suggested.

"While I'll test out your mother's new abilities. Are you up for it Jane?" Sirius looked at her.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:27 am

Jane was taken back by being called Mother. "Yes that is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:39 am

Sierra flitted out, searching around for Logan. She sniffed the air. He wasn't in the hotel and for some reason... he hadn't left a trail. "Logan?" She used a voice- the connected voice which her servant would always hear her with- to call him with.

Sirius held out his hand. "London has many back alleys. We will go there. But first... Can you, by sense of smell alone, lead me to one?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:43 am

Jane closed her eyes.... trying to smell an ally way. "I know where on is. Follow me." Jand said and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Sirius obediantly followed, smiling. This was going to be interesting. He just hoped that Jane had inherited a better set of wings... He also wondered if she had any unique powers.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Jane lead Sirius to an ally. "Here we are. Now what?" She asked. Looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:55 am

Sirius turned Jane around and put his hand between her shoulder blade. "Feel the muscles there? Push."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:55 am

Jane nodded. She push, and out poped wings.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:49 am

*Describe the wings please. What type of wings did she get?*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:43 pm

Jane's wings where that of a Fallen Angle the wings where black, and they are feathers. "Are these good wings"? Jane asked Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: