Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:17 am

Sirius glared that the man. Trust someone to barge in and ruin the moment. He'd finish this business later, once he knew why this man wanted Sierra. Sirius didn't really trust anyone to come into his house without his permission. "Wait here, Nosy. I'll get Sierra."

"No need." Sierra appeared by Sirius' side. She looked the newcomer up and down. "So you finally arrived then. Well, from the description they gave me of you, I'll have to guard Jane even more closely... Your name?" Sierra crossed her arms. She had been told that the 'help' she would get had a 'special interest' in women.

Sirius growled, taking Sierra's comment the wrong way. He would guard Jane extra close now as well.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:07 am

Jane looked between the two male vaampires. She wasa sure that there would be a fight over her. She doesn't need guarding. "I don't need to be guard... After all i am a hunter. Thanks for the notes, that I might be weak, but I am not weak as you think." Jane said getting up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:39 am

Sierra shot a look across at Jane. "Yes but from what I heard, this guy here knows how to get around a girl's guard. It's best if you have more than one. Still, I daresay you can make yourself useful. Now, tell me your name."

Sirius' eyes softened, looking at Jane. Once again he took Sierra's comment the wrong way. "Sierra, I don't want him in my house."

Sierra narrowed her eyes at him. "He is under my command. He will not do anything and therefore he will stay with me."

Sirius bristled.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:47 am

"Please let's not fight. If any thing I would like Sirius to be my only guard, if I must have one. Sierra, take him back to my house so you two can talk. Just stay out of my room." Jane said moving closer to Sirius. When she, did she felt an electric shock. She looked up at him wwondering if he had felt it.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:57 am

Sierra took Logan by the hand. "Come on boy. We have things to discuss. Let's leave these two in peace." She lead him away and to Jane's house. She let herself in (by breaking the lock) and stood in the hallway. "So, what's your name?"

Sirius was shot through with electricity and the spark was reflected in Jane's eyes. He smiled at her. "Ah, but who'll protect you from your guard." His fangs elongated and he neared Jane's neck. "Calm down, OK? Adrenaline tastes awful."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:02 am

"Sorry, I'll clam down. Can we hurry this, I think that Sierra might have broke the lock to my house. And I just want this done and over with." Jane said. She took in a deep breath, and exhaled slowly claming herself done. Jane closed her eyes, and cleared her mind.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:11 am

Sirius felt the warmth of Jane's lifeblood as he broke the skin above her jugular vein. He drank, hot tendrils running down his throat as he revelled in the taste. Just before Jane died of bloodloss, he began to fill her veins with venom. And she died and was turned. He held her in his arms, making sure she had enough venom in her before removing his mouth. He wiped away a drop of blood, so like a tear, and carried Jane upstairs and in his room where he laid her down gently onto the bed, waiting patiently until she gained coniousness. "Vampire hunter, vampire slayer, vampire lover, vampire. How things change, don't they my sweet?" He whispered into her ear.

*Sickeningly romantic but hey, whatever.*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:17 am

"Oh yes, things do change." she mutters, her eyes fluter open to see the face of her lover. "Thank you...."She tried to sit up on the bed, and then got sat up. "Now what do we do? Jane asked Sirius, looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:21 am

"Will you marry me?" Sirius improvised. He had promised to love her for all eternity... "Sorry, I don't have a ring. "Didn't plan on falling in love last night."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:26 am

"Yes, I will marry you." She said wrapping her arms around his neck. "I don't care if you don't have a ring, we can get a ring later." She said looking at him. She felt so happy, she was done being a Hunter. She stood up and went to the window. "Do you think that I can see my mother, or maybe we can go and get a ring." Jane said, staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:32 am

Logan looked at Sierra, he couldn't belive they hadn't told her his name. They'd told him her whole life history while in training. He felt like putting on a little show. He got down on one knee and kissed her hand.
"My dear master, why should I bother you with something as insignificant as your inferiors name. Why, since you are my almighty master you may call me what you wish." He said.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:46 am

Elsie pulled up the drive, wondering if jane got home alright. She got out of the car and walked to the door. She looked at the door, the lock had been broken. Elsie pulled out her pistol and walked into the house. "Jane! Jane are you here?" She called out, walking quitely as can be.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:53 am

Logan's sensitive ears picked up a voice. The voice of a young woman as well. Forgetting his duty to Sierra he pulled his hand away and ran to the door. A young woman in her 20's stood there pointed a gun in front of her.
His mischevious instincts kicked in and a smile crept to his face.
"Hello"He said softly."What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:16 am

"I-I was looking for Jane... Who are you, though" Elsie asked the man. "Why are you here, and where is Jane?" She asked him, aiming her pistol to his head.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:23 am

He hadn't realised she was a hunter.He wouldn't have come if he had, but if she was friends with a hunter who kissed a vampire then maybe she would be a bit less strict about a hunters no vampires rules.
"Logan.S.King at you're service mam. And by Jane does that mean the woman who was kissing what I assume to be the lord of this mansion. If it does my master just pulled me away from her."He replied.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:29 am

"I thought that I was in Jane's house." she said, and she looked for His master. "So where is your MASTER?" she asked looking aorund. "My name is Elsie Beck, a vampire hunter." Elsie said to Logan.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:33 am

"Ah, I would tell you but since I am newly appointed to be her servant, my hounarable master hasn't yet been able to permit me to speak her given name."He said.
He was enjoying this servant lark so far, he knew it'd probaly get worse but he may as well enjoy it while he can.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:48 am

"Well then I will leave, but note this I will be back." She said, to Logan. Wih that she left the house and wentto her car. She needed to fine Jane soon.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:34 am

Sierra stepped out of the shadows and watched Elise leave. "Very stupid of you to do that." She said to Logan. "You should have sensed that she was a vampire hunter. She could have killed you. Don't try to rely on charm next time. Not all girls fall for it." She turned to him proper. "And I could get your blood license revoked for that. You just disobeyed a direct order. I told you to tell me your name." She put her hands on her hips.

Sirius felt the luckiest man in the world. "Ring later then. I know you'll want to tell your mother the good news. I found where she was. She is being held- I know not if it is by her own choice- in the Lord's keep. No longer does he hold my alliance. He left me to great trouble so I feel no guilt in taking you to see her. But we'll have to be careful. And, well, it wouldn't hurt to bring Sierra." He sighed. "Even if she insists on taking that blasted servant of hers with her, she's still more experienced than me and better at these kind of jobs too- as the most special of all vampires. But don't tell her I said that." Sirius quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:43 am

Logan's grin didn't fade.
"I don't know what you're talking about master.I was in no way attepting to charm the young lady that just walked out of that door. And I also just wished to know if my derest and most treasured mistress wished to call me anything other than my insignificant name. In no way was I avoiding the fact of my name, I only witheld it so my lady's option of me is not tainted by such a thing as my name."he said. Then once again kissed her hand a mischevious glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:45 am

"I'm physically twelve years old! Stop kissing my hand!" Sierra snapped, irritated. "Tell me your name or I swear you'll never see another girl in the rest of your death."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:57 am

Okay, we can go see my mother." She said. Jane felt so lucky now She got up and walked to the front do. Turning she added "After we can get the rings?" She smiled and faced the door.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:46 am

"Of course." Sirius bowed. "Now we must go to your hoouse, my lady, and see how much damage your little friend has caused." He frowned as a thought crossed his mind. "Stay away from her servant. I know his type and you don't need to get involved." She put an arm around Jane's waist as he walked with her.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:59 am

Logan struggled to put on a serious face, he was so close to laughing but in the end he managed it.
"I apologise my lady, I only thought it was rightgeous to address a noble woman such as yourself the way a knight should address his princess.I'm Logan. Logan.S.King if you wish to know my full name. As you know I am here to serve your every wish. I shall obey every whim. That is if it's on the correct side of the vampire law."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:06 pm

when they arrived Jane saw that her door lock was busted. Jane rolled her eyes. She went up to the house and went in. "Sierra, you broke my door to get in?"She asked. "I left you an open window, do you realized that I just got that fixed. two days ago!" She yelled out to the girl. She walked back to Sirius and said "i did just fix it, I triped and did a head dive into the door bleeding all over it." Jane smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: