Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:10 pm

"And I am Sierra Savannah, as you know. I don't think you'll be good for anything if you only serve under the law. Half the things I do, the law does not need to know about. But most everything is legal." Sierra inclined her head. Then she smiled an evil grin. "Better not wind me up, boy. Else I'll have you doing the most pointless worst tasks I can think of, and if they told you anything about me, my last servant passed into the abyss when he went to hell to get me a drop of onyx water. He had refused disguise himself as a girl to watch over a hunter when she entered a lady's club." Sierra cocked her head. "But you won't give me that trouble will you? I heard that you would do anything to get inside a hen-night party."
Sierra turned to Jane. "Sorry about that. You should know by now, vampires like destruction- however unnessecary."

Sirius nodded. "I knew she'd do something."

"Who's she? The cat's mother?"

"My dear, you are old enough to be the cat's great grandmother."

"Jane, I swear I'll kill-"

"Her fiance? You wouldn't dare."

Sierra ground her teeth. "Congradulations." She spat. "Assuming your're a vamp now, Jane."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:18 pm

"No... really now. Of course I am a vampire now you knew it would happen some time soon." Jane said, moving close to her fiance. She grabed his hand. Looking at Sierra. "I can't believe that you broke my lock to my door." she said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:20 pm

"I like breaking things." Sierra shrugged. "Jane, be careful for the next few days. By tomorrow you'll have your first powers."

Sirius nodded seriously.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:20 pm

Logan had to say he liked the girl.Sierra that is. He had been expecting a little brat but instead she acted her age, her vampire one that is.
He looked over at the other woman, it was a shame she was a vampire now, that took the fun out of it. It was annoying the way they acted all lovey dovey when it seemed they'd only just met.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:35 pm

Thanks for the wranning." She said, she turn to leave. "I'll be in my room, if anyone cares to know." With that she left to go to her room. She entered her room and slamed th door shut. Jane looked around, and her eyes fell on a family picture. She went over to it, and picked the picturee up. Jane sat down on the bed. in the picture was her father, her mother, who was pregnant at that time, and Jane. The day that it was taken they were in a car accident, and it killed her father, and her mother lost the baby. Jane cried, she didn't care if vampires can't cry.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:19 pm

*Vampires can cry- Sirius did- but Sierra can't.*

Sirius looked at the route Jane had taken. He was startled by her abrupt departure.

Sierra caught his look. "I knew a few people in their first days of being turned. They all react differently. Let her calm down, she might be going through a moody phase. Oh and..." Sierra looked at Logan. "Logan, Sirius. Sirius, Logan."

Sirius turned to give Logan a tight grimace. "Touch Jane and you're on the brink of the abyss." He extended his hand to shake.

Sierra slapped her head. "Wait... Elise is heading over to Sirius' mansion!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Logan didn't like Sirius from the moment he set eyes on him His option hadn't changed a bit.
"I wouldn't be intrested in a vampire if one bit me, I prefer humans, they don't have a claim on you."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Sirius bristled. "Fine. Just warning you."

"Elise should be arriving at your place around... now." Sierra commented. She then turned a warning eye onto Logan. "I'm going to give you a very big order now, Logan. Don't you dare turn your charm onto Elise when we meet with her. I saw you last time."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:41 pm

"Of course master,if that is your wish.I would never think of going against someone as brilliant as you, even if it does mean I have to forsake one of my pleasurses in life.And to be honured with such an important duty,whatever that duty may be is more of a pleasure than I deserve."Logan replied
He loved the way Sierra spoke. Such autority in a childs body.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:06 pm

Jane put the picture down and left the room. "Sorry, you can come inot my room Sirius." She said walking back to her bedroom. She picked the picture back up. She held it to her chest, memories of that day flooded her head.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Sirius quickly left to join Jane in her room.

"Logan..." Sierra said. "Flattery? That goes beyond duty. And duty being pleasure? You are not as I've been told. Hm... Sheild your ears from what is going on upstairs. It is a private matter betwixt Jane and Sirius." She sighed. "And then we have work to do. I will tell you plainly, Mr King. What we have to do is beyond vampiric law and nothing binds you to my command while I undertake my mission. So, will you be loyal?"

Sirius entered the room almost cautiously. "Jane? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:51 pm

"Flattery, mistress I am upsest that you do not realise all I say about you is the magnificent truth. And you shall have my loyalty until the day we are both killed for breaking the law, though of course I shall fight for both our lifes."Logan said.
punishment-spunishment he was going with Sierra to the end of the death and back if she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:56 pm

" I was looking looking at a picture of my family when I was ten. That day this was taking...she showed him the piture... My father and my mother's unbprn child died. We were in a car accident. I think that's why I had I dream of me with child, because yesterday was the anniversary." She sighed, and put the piture back in it
s spot.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:02 pm

Sierra almost laughed. "You think we'll be killed for breaking the law? Of course not, I am too precious for that. I am the only born vampire and I have broken the law many times but... What we are going to do may involve... killing other vampires. I am under oath not to do that or I will be cursed to forever be twenty-one and I do want to stay ten. I can talk like an oldie when I want, but my mental age is twelve. That will change if I have to kill one of our own. That's why, under extreme conditions, I will rely on you to kill for me. It goes against everything you will have been taught when you were turned but... I don't want to be an adult. I want to be a kid forever. However, if I must kill, I will no matter the result. This is hardly a childhood, cursed for all eternity to hunt down hunters. Will you do as I ask? And really, Logan, I am the great and glorious legend but don't forget that I do have the mental age of a twelve year old. I want your respect only when I have earned it." She grinned.

Sirius hardly knew what to say. Instead he wrapped Jane in a hug and kissed the top of her head. "We'll find your mother. You never know, maybe there's been a miracle and you have a new baby sibling..."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:04 pm

"Maybe...lets go to her." she said, she kissed Sirius back. She got, and took the picture out of thr frame. She was going to show it to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Sirius caught her arm, listening for sounds downstairs. "Wait, Sierra and her servant are still talking." He cocked his head. "Did you know that she has the physical age of ten and the mental age of twelve?"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:14 pm

Logan eyed Sierra. They hadn't told her. That he had never been taught the vampire law. That he'd killed his creators, then been placed in confinement and until now he'd been trained only in the art of killing.
"Of course I'll do the killing, if my mistress wishes it i'll do all the fighting." He said.
Then in a drastically different tone, serious for once he said:
"But I doubt anyone,even you, will ever earn my full respect again."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:19 pm

Sierra looked at him levelly. "I will. Someday. But, really, I like fighting! Why would I let you have all the fun?" And just like that the child in her returned. "Oo, I think there's a park near here! Want to go play?"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:21 pm

Logan grinned at her sudden change in intrest.
"Sure, I haven't been to a park in centuries...I think I used to enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:18 am

"OK, I'll just call up the stairs. Jane! Sirius! We've gone to the park! Meet you there!" Sierra turned back with a childish glint in her eyes, taking Logan's hand and practically dragging him to the park in hyper-speed.

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Even you heard that bit..."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 am

"Do we have to go to the park?"Jane to sirius. "Let's leave them alone. We where leaving anyways, right? She asked, going to the window.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:26 am

"Yes, but we really should take Sierra with us... And why are you heading for the window? You haven't got your powers yet." Sirius said, standing beside Jane.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:39 am

"What I am not allowed to look out the window?"She said with a luagh. She truned around to face Sirius, marvoling his beauty. Fine we can go to the park." Jane said wlaking to the door, she turn and added "Are you comoing?" With that she left the room and walked to the fornt door.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:38 am

Logan was suprised at the speed Sierra pulled him at. It seemd too fast for a person her size, even if she was a vampire.
As he saw the park a bit of childish glee diminished his elegant demour in a second. He was still a child at heart even if he had been alive over 8 and a half centuries.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:12 pm

Sierra got on the roundabout. "Logan, as your supreme master, I order you to push me round at hyper-speed! Maybe, then I'll push you if you think you can handle it!"

Sirius went just after Jane, unable to take his eyes off her. Was his little kitten supposed to be deadly? He breathed in her scent, hardly being able to wait until the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: