Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:31 pm

"Mummy!" Sierra cried and rushed forward, hugging Jane. She looked up through her tears. "I don't want to grow up. I broke my oath Mother. I'm going to be 21... I can feel it happening."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:59 am

Jane picked her up. "Oh sweety what happen?" Jane asked in a whisper. Jane held on to Sierra trying to clam her down. "Do you still want us to be your Parents after we get through this mess?"
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:27 am

Sierra looked right into Jane's eyes. "I can feel my body change, Mummy. It's horrible growing pains."

Sirius appeared around the door, carrying chocolate. He had heard somewhere that it calmed girls down.

Sierra pounced on it. She couldn't eat it- but the smell was comforting. She smiled at him behind a veil of tears. "Thank you." She turned back to Jane, hugging her. "You'll always be my parents, even if I am older than you... What's it like to be an adult."

Sirius glanced at Jane. "Well... It's mostly about your emotions, thoughts and feelings- not just your body. I'm not sure how you'll experience your rapid growth. As a human, I remember that at some point in your teenage years, your emotions go mad."

Sierra nodded, crying again.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:15 am

"He is right. Your body changes and so does your mind." Jane said She looked right at her. "I'm glad that you still want us as your parents." Jane said
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Sierra shifted uncomfortably, sitting down on her bed. She could feel terrible pain in her legs particularly. "You are my parents," she said firmly. "Excuse me. I'm really really tired. This growing is using a lot of energy. I don't even think I'll need poison to sleep tonight. Goodnight." She laid back abruptly on the bed and fell straight into sleep.

Sirius looked at Jane. "I'm going to go find Logan..." He said mysteriously.

A few minutes later, Sirius had located him. "King!" Sirius ran up to him. "Please, tell me exactly what happened when Jane and I were gone."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Jane covered her up. She gave her a kiss on the head. "Sleep well my little one." she whispered, and she sat down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:51 pm

Loogon looked at Sirius.
"My name's Logan, not King."He replied"Well she got drunk,I think you were there until that part.Then she started messing around,i thought I would join in for fun.For most of the time it was just a bit of harmless fun. Then suddenly she went mad.I tried to stop her but I was a bit late.People ran away from us, guards ran to us, vampire lord was nowhere in sight, I jsut grabbed her and ran like hell."
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:08 pm

Sirius rubbed at his temples. "I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated. You did well. It's just a shame that I have to see her grow up like this." He sighed. "You get some rest. Tomorrow Sierra's going to need all the help she can get."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:12 pm

Logan gave sirius a strange look and left after saying goodnight. He decided to go hunting before he went to bed, after all the blood at that party was 'stale'. So he fleew off into the night not worrying about the concequences. He never returned to the hotel that day.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Sirius went into the hotel room he shared with Jane alone and went into a trance. He guessed that Jane had gone to stay with Sierra.

It was the morning. Sierra opened her eyes blearily, feeling explosive pain in all of her limbs. She noticed Jane sleeping in a chair beside her. "Mother?" She asked. "It hurts... Falling demons! I'm like blooming Rapunzel!" She took in her new body shape. She was quite thin- more skinny than she cared for- but her hair had grown at a terrible rate. The dark locks were everywhere.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:22 pm

"Huh what wait?" Jane said, then she fell, with a boom. "Yes?" She asked looking around. "How are you feeling?" Jane asked walking over to Sierra.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:26 pm

"Terrible. This is probably what it's like to be human and to contract some sort of virus." Her eyes widened. "I did not just say that." She panicked for a moment. "Mother, I'm going to look in a mirror or something." SHe got up... and abruptly fell over. Not only was her centre of balance completely off, but also her hair was everywhere and getting in the way. SHe struggled to hold on to the side of the bed. She was a vampire but she was still getting used to this new shape. "Can you grab me a pair of scissors or something?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Jane smiled. "Of course dear." Jane went to fine a pair of scissors. She walked back to Sierra. "Would you like me to cut your hair?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:31 pm

"Just lug it off. I don't care if I go bald," Sierra said although she secretly did care... even though she never had before. She wanted short hair, but she wouldn't say it.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:33 pm

Jane cut Sierra's hair. In the end Jane gave her shoulder length hair. "Is this okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:34 pm

"Yes thank you," she said, fingering it. "Wow, this is a huge change. Everything is different..." She turned around and hugged Jane.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Jane smiled, and hugged her back. "I'm going to go find Sirius, or do I need to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:20 pm

"No Mother. Go find Father. I'll just... practice walking." She got up and stumbled a little, her centre of gravity terrible.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Jane walked into her and Sirius's room. She saw him in a trance like state. Jane flopped down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Sirius woke slowly, blinking in the light. He hissed when he realised he hadn't taken his sun-pills for a while. He noticed Jane. "Oh, didn't see you there. Sorry." He reached into a pouch and brought out a couple of pills, swallowing them. "These are going to take a while to work... How's Sierra?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:14 pm

"She's not used to the body yet. Otherwise it's merely nerves. She'll be find, after all she is a strong girl." Jane said going to get her old clothing back on. She wanted out of the dress.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:36 am

Sirius nodded, getting changed himself. "You realise we've probbaly got all of the Lord's vampires looking for us."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:57 am

Jane fell as she put her jeans back on. "Should we do everything that we planed on doing now before we're found?" Jane asked from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:49 pm

Sirius' mind was blank. "What did we plan to do again?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Jane rolled her eyes. "well you and I were to get married soon and we were going to adopt Sierra." Jane said sitting up looking at his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: