Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Sirius nodded. "Yes, marriage will be easy but... Sierra already considers us her parents. Now that she's older than us in both ways- her body is the same age as mine- it might be rather difficult to offcially adopt her..."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:22 pm

"Of course I wasn't thinking right." Jane said getting up off the floor. "When shall the wedding take place, and shouldn't I be hungry yet?" She asked
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:34 pm

"Well, yes. And that makes you extremely dangerous because the hunger might come on unpredictably. You know it's just better to take some blood now instead of waiting until later." Sirius said.

Sierra was dressed and now ready for the day. She had finally got the hang of walking with her new body and after some very random mood swings (which she thought must be a result of her missed teenage years) she walked out of her room and knocked on Logan's door. She wasn't ready to see her father yet and she wanted to see Logan's reaction first.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:40 pm

In truth Jane hated the sight of blood. But she will do what she must. "Will you help me?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:06 am

If Sirius could have blushed, he would have, remembering his last meal. "Uh... I think it's best to go alone the first time..." He avoided eye contact, ashamed of himself.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:26 am

Jane looked at him. "I guess that I'll figure it out some how." Jane left and went hunting...
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Sirius sat in their room, feeling awful. He should have offered to go with Jane anyway, but turning her down... was a mistake. However, the knowledge of what had happened when he last went hunting... just after he'd met Jane... It made him embarrassed and ashamed. Worse- he feared it might happen again.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:44 pm

Jane came to a farm. Nobody was home, now what was she going to do? she asked herself. Jane saw a lone sheep, she shrugged thinking that it's better then nothing. She went to the sheep and did what she needed to do. Jane went back to the Hotel to be with her new family. She walked back into the room. "Sirius?" She called out gently.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Sirius inhaled the air, smelling the blood. Instantly he was beside Jane. "You didn't take human blood?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:58 pm

Jane shook her head. Shyly she said "No I could fine any one."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:05 pm

"Jane, you can always find people." He pulled her into a hug. "You can't live on animals forever, my love. One day you'll have to have some human blood. Are you alright with that?" He couldn't look at her.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Jane closed her eyes. "I guess that I will have to be all right with that." Jane said placing her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:26 am

"At least you understand..." Sirius whispered. "I... uh... I don't need to hunt for a few months now," he lied. He hoped it wasn't obvious. "You'll have to take your first human by yourself.

Sierra, meanwhile, was standing outside Logan's door still. She was in a near-trance. Suddenly, she snapped out of it. "Logan! Open up now! I've got bad news!"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:31 am

Jane nodded. "I understand.... I also understand that I must do this alone." Jane said letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Sirius felt even more wretched. There was no need for Jane to do this alone at all. An unwilling tear came to his eyes. "I should never have turned you, my love..."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Jane faced him. "Dear Sirius it was what I wanted. What we both wanted." She reminded him... She saw how sad and how this was hurting him... Jane shut her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Sirius sighed. "But it was wrong. Completely wrong. You should have stayed human. Then you would never have to hunt. Alright, I knew you hunted when you were a human but I mean you would never have to kill a real human."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:21 pm

Jane rolled her eyes. "But it is to late now." She said letting out a sigh, she felt a tear run down her cheek. "We can not turn around now. Yes I'm a hunter, I can do it..."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Sirius growled deep in his throat. "But you shouldn't have to do it alone!" He suddenly cried. "I-I will accompany you." He sighed defeatedly.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Jane backed away but fell onto her back. "Okay I...I won't do it alone..."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:41 pm

"Jane..." Sirius whispered, helping her up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I've... just not been myself you see." He gritted his teeth. He might as well admit it. "You see, I've not been drinking... human blood. Not for a while. I had some dog's blood but I can't take it. Too many centuries without animal blood in me. I rely on human now." He felt suddenly so tired, swaying on his feet. He was so ashamed to admit the weakness. "It's just that I saw the girl I was going to drink from... She looked so much like you..."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Jane looked at him like he had three heads. "The ...sheep that I had tasted really ...good..." She backed away from him she didn't want to be there. "I lied I saw humans... but they looked... smelled unappetizing to me... "
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:53 pm

When Logan woke up he was in a white room. He had a faint memory of someone hitting him on the head and dragging him off. He didn't see who'd done it but when he saw the room, nothing but white he knew what he had been dragged there for. He'd failed to stop his mistress and therefore had to go through training again.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Logan's hotel room was unlocked and perfectly tidy, the only thing out of place was a letter on the bed.

Dear Vampiress,

We have taken your servant to retrain him for he has failed at his given duty. He may remain in training for up to 9 centuries and at least 4 months. We will be sending a replacement servant who should arrive at your mansion in a few days.
The new vampire elders.

*I'm bored of Logan so I'm making a new character, who should show up in a few days. Is it ok for the vampire elders to be in charge of the training?*
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:57 am

*Sure.*

Sirius looked at Jane like she was mad. "Unappetizing? Are you sure something didn't go wrong when you crossed?"

"Logan!" Sierra screeched. "If you don't open up this door in two minutes, I'm kicking it down!" She waited a while, and tried the door. It was unlocked. She looked inside. It was so... neat. "Logan?" She whispered, but she knew he wasn't there. His scent was stale. Instead, she saw a letter.
She read it and almost felt like a tear would come out, but she couldn't cry. "Oh, this is all my fault." She looked at the paper. That was two pieces of bad news from the elders in quick succession. She reread the letter carefully. "My mansion? That's ages away..." Then she remembered she was talking to herself.
Quickly, she ran to her parent's room and flung open the door. "Mother, Father. Logan's gone. He failed. There's a new servant to arrive at my mansion. I have to go there. And... I have a new mission. I must stop hunters before they become slayers and my next mission... is Elise."

Sirius looked at Sierra in shock. He hadn't seen her new body yet, and her news was disconcerting.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 am

"I'm sure, if you think that I'm crazy go ahead." She yelled at him. When Sierra said that Elsie was her next target Jane thought that she was going to go mad. "No you will not kill my friend..." Jane left the room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: