Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:38 pm

"I've always been partial to the classics so I'd go with the trapdoor. The only problem is how well we can hide it? Trapdoors are easy to spot for one trained in such things."Aurelia commented.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:58 pm

*So can I bring in Elise yet? Or should I have a little get together with Jane an Elise?*
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:45 am

*Have the confrontation first.*

Sierra grinned. "Good choice. A nice little trapdoor... I've got loads of them. There's the obvious one which is the door mat. You'd have to be very stupid to fall for that, but I recently got some turf put in..." She said mysterious. "My entire front lawn is a trapdoor." She laughed. "Unless Elise comes round from the back, she can't avoid it. If she comes round from the back, she'll set off a million alarms though so we'll be well forewarned."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:03 am

"That seems good"Aurelia replied."Remind me to come in the back way next time. Well either that or fly."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:54 am

Jane arrived at Elise's house. She went up and knocked on the door. Elise walked to the door and gasped. "Jane what are you doing here?" Elise asked.

"Look we need to talk." Jane said walking past Elise ans went into the house.
"Elise I am a vampire.." She was cut off by Elise's crossbow.

"You're a what?!"

"I'm a Vampire, and you are going to be killed by Sierra. Do not go to her house, because she will kill you right there, in front of me. You have a choice though." Jane said looking at her friend.

"What is my choice then if I don't want to die?" Elise asked Jane.

"Well you become like me."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:49 am

Sierra chuckled. "Vampires are as light as feather. It's the humans who activate my traps." Then she flitted away to check her trapdoors and alarms properly.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 pm

"Hmmm, I don't know about me. One of my previous vampiresses called me as heavy as a hippo and as graceful as a ox when she fired me.Are oxs graceful?"Aurelia said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:49 am

Sierra stifled a laugh and answered from the back of the house where she was just finishing the set up of the last alarms. "Oxs, dear Aurelia, are famous for being one of the least graceful creatures on earth. But you have to wonder whether the vampiress just wanted to insult you or really meant it. Ah! Finished!" She flitted back to the couch. "Time to wait."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:12 pm

"No, I think she really meant it. I don't think anyone else has been in a library and when reaching for a book managed to knock down every shelf in said library crushing several people in the process. I'm banned from ever setting foot in a library again."Aurelia replied.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Sierra's eyes widened. "So... They really didn't want to send me a good reputable servant. Do the elders not care whether I get my work done properly or not?" She spoke mostly to herself. "At least I've got someone with a sense of humour though. I once had a guy who looked wrinkled enough to be my grandfather and his mouth was always a straight line. He was mute too." She shivered. "I've never been so bored in my life."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:27 pm

"Jane... I can't believe what I am about to say. I'll become a vampire so that way, I can be with for ever. It's not a great reason I know, but I don't want to die because she has to kill me. But I have to kill her Jane. I must... No I will." Elise said with a strong voice.

"Jane I can not let you kill my daughter. Yes Elise Sirius and I have taken her in as our own." Jane said. "Oh our meeting reminds me of the one I just had with mother. At lest you haven't killed me yet." Jane sighed at the thought.

"Jane I will kill your daughter, even if it means that I must kill the one that I hold dear to me. I will kill you first then your husband, then you daughter. Better yet Jane, I'll let your mother kill you instead."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Sierra looked at a grandfather clock and sighed. "I am so bored right now. How long is Elise going to take to turn up?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Jane ran back to Sierra's. Things with Elise didn't go as planed. Jane busted through the door. "She's coming." She said looking right at Sierra. "She said that you can turn her, but she will kill you, then Sirius, and then leave me to my mother to kill me." Jane said her eyes locked on her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:28 pm

"Oh fine then," Sierra pouted moodily. "But I really didn't want to have to kill her. I thought she could have at least been a nice new vampiric friend but obviously not. So, Aurelia, looks like you're getting in on some action. It's nasty stuff." She looked to her mother. "Tell her I don't think she's very nice. I've not been grown up for very long and already I have death threats!"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Jane couldn't take it any more and she walked off. She was mad at herself and everything else. She put her daughter, and soon to be husband in trouble, and her friend. Jane didn't know what to do any more.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:17 pm

*Might need Elise now...*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:25 am

Elise went after Jane. On her way there she thought about a lot of things. She was going to ask Sierra to turn her. She really didn't want to hurt her best friend. Elise arrived at the house. "I would like to be changed into a vampire. Seeing that killing you willl hurt Jane, and I don't like to see her like that." Elise said
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Too late. It was too late. The trapdoor had been activated and Sierra had already flitted down to the basement to watch Elise tumble into the cage, ready to disarm her.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:47 pm

Elise yelled some cures words. She also sent off rounds of her cross bow. Hoping that she would hit any vampire.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:13 pm

"Aim. Don't forget to aim." Sierra said harshly as she ripped the bow from her attacker's hands. "How dare you make death threats to me! The only people I have ever killed are murderers! How do I deserve to die?" She snapped the bow and reached through the cage bars, disarming Elise completely. Then she stepped away. "You have a choice. Either you become a vampiress under oath and also with your promise to never kill again, except humans if ordered to by elders or I cut off your hands and let you go or I just kill you here and now."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Elise laughed at Sierra. "You are not to bright." Elise pulled out a small bow it was folded and was in her back pocket. She aimed at whatever. Before she did anything she answered Sierra. "I all ready said that I would become like you!" Yelled Elise. At that moment Jane ran down to Elise.

"Elise what are your about to do?!" She exclaimed. Elise jumped and fired. She shot Jane...
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:52 am

Sierra's eyes widened and she flitted instantly to Elise, whipping the weapon from her hands and searching for any more. "Aurelia!" She called for some assisstance as she looked at her mother.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:00 am

Aurelia flitted upstairs and grabbed some badages then returned to the basement and ran to Jane. She pulled out the arrow and roughly bandaged the wound, there would be more time for medical procedures later.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:42 am

Elise looked at Jane. "Jane I am so sorry. I didn't mean to shoot you." Elise began to cry. "Sierra change me into one off you."

Jane looked at her friend, and at her daughter. "Someone please get Sirius for me. I want him with me."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:13 am

Sierra nodded. There would be tears in her eyes if she could cry. She flitted upstairs and out of the house, emitting the low toned humming.

Sirius was beside her in a second. "What's wrong?" He asked, worriedly.

Sierra didn't answer, instead leading him to the basement.

WHen Sirius saw his fiancee, he gasped and was by her side in a flash. "Love!" He cried, taking her hand. "Love, what happened?"

Sierra faced Elise, ever the silent bystander. Her face was blank, no emotion showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: