Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter of the Children of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:52 am

Sierra looked at her father. "She won't be able to stop me though..." She whispered, hugging herself. She had met Elise. She had no inclination to harm her. "I need to go to my mansion. Can you speak with mother?"

Sirius nodded. "I know it's important for you to do your mission Sierra although we all wish you didn't have to. Go. I'll sort out things here." He raced after Jane. "Jane! Jane, you have to understand. She doesn't have a choice. But," his eyes sparkled. "Think of the wording of her mission. To stop hunters before they become slayers. There's nothing about killing."

Sierra had flitted back to her mansion. Now, she stood outside it. In her hand, she clasped the letter. She reread it. How many days would she have to wait until her servant arrived? Sierra had never wanted a servant, but the elders had insisted. Now she knew they were right. It was someone to stop her doing stupid things like breaking her oath. She stepped inside, realising how everything seemed not as big. She had grown.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:37 am

Jane ignored Sirius calls to her. Jane knew that Elise would be a slayer in two minutes. They all had marks... Jane's mother was a slayer and so was she. Jane ran a hand across the marks of a slayer. They where on her shoulder blade.... Jane finally stopped for Sirius...
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue99/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:04 pm

"Jane, don't be upset my love," Sirius said, wrapping his arms around her. "Tell exactly what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue32/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:09 pm

"Elise is becoming a Slayer right now. She is a year behind me." She laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Sirius rubbed Jane's shoulders. "But she hasn't killed yet, right?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:31 pm

"Yes she has... I know she has killed." Jane said, and she let out a sigh. "I have the mark on my shoulder blade... the right one, and her's will be on her right as well only us will have it there."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:50 pm

"Oh dear..." Sirius sighed. "Then there isn't a thing you can do about it."

*Can we skip a few days so Ephemera can join in with her new charrie?*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:26 am

"No there's nothing I can do...." Jane trailed off. Sierra could get hurt now.

*Sure Don't care cause school never happen for me to day*
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:05 pm

*ok may as well introduce my new character now*

Name:Aurelia King
Vampire
Appearence: Long black hair,1 blue eye and 1 green eye, a slight figure, and a sense of delicacy that makes it seem as though she could shatter at any moment.
Bio: Logan's little sister, was turned into a vampire to test if the matter of killing someone as soon as they awaken was heridtary. However being a vampire never broke her spirit and she is very lively. She enrolled for training to be with her brother but was trained in more maidenly exploits.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Sierra had finally sorted through her entire libray, putting books back where they blonged. They had been out of order for almost half a century. It had ony been a couple of days since she had last seen her parents at the hotel and she was hoping the new servant would come soon so she could go on her mission before it became too late for Elise anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Aurelia wasn't sure if she'd like her new vampiress, but she was glad she wouldn't have to protect her, there were hidden bodyguards for that. The vampiresses mansion was a work of art. Noone could build such a beautiful gothic mansion in these days. She'd always admired those kind of mansions they held a sincere feeling about them. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:59 pm

Sierra inhaled the air deep and long. There was a vampire on the steps. She smiled- hopefully this was the new servant. Flitting downstairs, she wrenched open the double doors. Her face instantly dropped and she leaned against the frame. "Now why couldn't they have sent you when they sent Logan?" She shook her head, smiling slightly. It was a young girl, and Sierra recognised instantly that she would have been a good playmate. But Sierra had grown up now.
She stuck out her hand. "You must be the new servant, ugh I hate that word. Anyway, I'm Sierra Savannah the born vampire."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:25 am

Aurelia averted her eyes and focused on the floor. Altough she was a good and lively friend when she got to know the person she was shy when she first met them.
"Aurelia,Miss."She mumbled. Gazing avidly at the floor as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:37 am

"Please don't call me that. It makes me feel old." Sierra grimaced. "I only grew up a few days ago so you'll have to excuse any mood wings I have. Come in Aurelia. Would you like a drink? I'm not going to be doing anything or going anywhere for a bit so you might as well relax."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Aurelia risked a look up and a small smile then when Sierra smiled back she held her gaze there.
"Then what should I call you? I'd prefer to know where all the room are to a drink if you please and don't worry it's not a servants job to mind moodswings unless they're ordered to."she said in a rush ending in a small laugh.

*You don't mind me making Sierra smile do you?I can change it if you want.*
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:46 am

*No, not at all. I just don't get "I'd prefer to know where all the room are to a drink if you please". Please explain.*

Sierra laughed feeling the happiest she had ever been since growing up. She guessed that she just liked kids even if this little vampiress was probably as mature as her. "Call me Sierra." She ushered Aurelia into her vast living room. "Make yourself comfortable. We have a very busy schedule after today. London's the first stop." She flitted away and then back with two wine glasses full of blood. "It's quite fresh, I assure you. No alcohol." She handed a glass to Aurelia, deciding that she would like to get to know her and took a sip from her own glass.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:18 am

*she was saying she'd prefer a tour of the house, she seems to like the style it's built in i must have missed the s off rooms*
"Are you sure I can call you Sierra, when I once called one of my previous vampiresses by name she started to get angry and hit me, I got fired the same day. And I'm awfully glad you don't like alchol, one of my previous vampiresses made me drink some and apperently I started attepting to seduce her husband, I got fired as soon as I was sober."She said, shyness forgotton.
*hehe, unlike Logan who didn't have any real experience, just training this one's full of stories about her old bosses*
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:31 pm

Sierra found herself giggling. "I lost my childhood because of alchohol, no joke..." She looked wistfully upwards. Sierra suddenly snapped back to the present. "Believe me, it's better to call me Sierra. I hate feeling old. So you got fired a lot then?"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 am

Aurelia grinned sheepishly at Sierra.
"I guess so, I've had over 700 bosses and most of them fired me, no sorry all of them fired me. I guess you're angry for the elders lumping you with a faulty sevant. The elders weren't going to send me but unfortunatly I was the only one able to come, for various reasons"She said, refusing to tell Sierra that one of the main reasons other servants had refused to come was because they were sacared of the oathbreaker. She seemed nice enough to her though.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:42 pm

"No, it's fine. You have a lot of character. My last servant had the same friendliness, once you got to know him, and openess but he went away one night against my orders... When he came back he was never the same." Sierra looked away, if she had tears she knew they would be flowing because she felt as if she had lost Logan a while back. "I make sure all my servants are my friends. Mainly because I've never really needed one for anything other than company. I'm sure you think it horrible to be a kid and stuck with adults but I know exactly how you feel. The only one who was good with kids was Logan..."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:12 am

Aurelia smiled at her.
"Yep,Logan was the best playmate I ever had,well when he could find time for me. He was usually out training or flirting."She replied.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:04 pm

"I was told repeatedly of his reputation as a womanizer but I never saw any of that behaviour first-hand. I find it hard to believe that- wait." Sierra's eyes widened. "You knew Logan?" She asked in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Aurelia goggled at Sierra, she couldn't believe the elders hadn't told her.
"Of course I know him, I know him so well I can even tell you his habits and fears. For example did you know he hates mud, one time I threw it all over him and he didn't forgive me for about a week, and only then afetr he'd manged to dunk me in the fish pond. I find it hard to believe you never saw him with one of the flousies he hung out with, he was alway's skipping training, to be with them, and I was the one who had to drag him back."She said, forgetting to mention the fact she was his sister.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:00 am

"Wow, you knew him well." Sierra said in amazement. "If I ever see him again, I'll remember what you've told me. Actually, my adoptive father was really protective of my adoptive mother in front of Logan. But he didn't even look at any women when he worked for me. So, how did you get to be a servant?"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:37 am

Aurelia thought about it for a moment.
"Well, I was turned into a vampire as a test, and I don't think they had anything planned after the test so they just made me a servant. I was angry with them for a century or so because they wouldn't let me see Logan, what right do they have to keep a brother and sister away from each other!"She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter of the Children of the Night   Hunter of the Children of the Night - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter of the Children of the Night
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: