Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abby's World

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100Abby's World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Abby's World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:30 pm

Dante looked at Resson. "You will be tended it to now! We cant bear to lose to good men." Dante yelled. "I'll be with Sir Hart." With that he walked away.

"Sir please come with me. When I am done with you , I'll go and help with Abby. If that doesn't come out soon you can either die or lose you arm." The Physican said to Resson.

Meanwhile, the doctors tried to help Abby. The stripped her of her clothing, they found a necklace that contian a gold band... Dante walked in, he realized that the ring was around her neck. "How is she?" He asked.

A docter looked up ay him "There is a long gash in her side. Another one coming down from her right shoulder to the right side of her brest. All of her ribbs are borken, and she lost a lost of blood. She is fine now, but she must rest right now."

"May I stay with her?" Dante asked

The Physican looked at Abby, sighed "Yes you may. She is lucky to have you." and with that he left....

*May I throw in a twist? And is this the same year the two meet, or a few years after?*
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Abby's World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:43 am

*Whichever you want. And you don't need to ask permission to add a twist, although you have me intrigued now.*

Resson was still pale. "I can see to myself." She dismounted. "I'm sorry. I have a very real fear of... um... a lot of techniques physicians use. I just need to pull the bolt out and bind it. That's all." Now on the ground, Resson swayed a little. If the physician got near her, she knew that everyone would soon know that she wasn't a man at all. She staggered over to another tent- there was now quite a few set up.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/100Abby's World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:16 am

Abby moaned "Dante?"

He was by her side. "I am here love. I thought that I was going to lose you." He bent down and kissed her forehead.

She looked at him and was quite for a momeent. "Can yoou get a Physican?"

Dante was confused. "I'll be right back." He went out of then tent and called out. "Can a Physcian come here Sir Abby is awake." Dante went back inside.

A Physcian came in. "Sir you need to leave while I looked awt her." He saw the look in Dante's face. "I know that you're her husband but still."

Dante bent down and whispered "I'll be right outside." And he left. Now he was worried again.

After a while the Physcian came out. "Sir please sit on the ground."

Dante slid to the ground. "What is worng with her?" he asked.

The Physican sighed "She's pregnant. You're going to be a father." with that her left.

Dante sat there and cried with tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100Abby's World - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:32 am

*Woah. I didn't expect that...*

Resson came up to Daunte, leaning weakly on Bolt, her arm bandaged clumsily by herself, hoping that she had got the full bolt out. "Hey." She said quietly, wanting to question him further about a certain matter but knowing that now was not the right time. "Is Abby doing alright? We have to pack up and move soon because being near the forest isn't safe. Is she alright to travel?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:06 am

*Nor did I, not untill I was done writing an oral....*

Dante looked up. "Abby is very weak still but she can travel." He let another wave of tears. "Abby is also with child. Thank you for asking. I should be with her." He walked into the tent.

Abby struggled to sit up. "Ow..."

Dante rushed to her. "No, I'll carry you. A baby, oh Abby I love you.

"So we have to move?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:18 am

Resson helped, with one arm, to pack up the tents. She made sure they left Abby's tent to last. She poked her head in at last, looking pale and strained. "Ready? Oh, and congradulations."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 am

Abby looked at Resson "You told her?" Abby hissed at Dante.

Date gave her a look of sorry. "Well he asked how you where. Resson Abby can't ride a hores yet, nothing is heald." He said, "Can you get a wagon ready, and make sure that it has a bucket?" dante asked Resson
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:41 am

"Certainly." Resson nodded and was away, making preparations. She returned soon. "There is a wagon available with fresh hay." She looked apolgetically at them. "I'm sorry, it's the only one." She mounted Bolt, struggling with only one arm.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:48 am

Dante walked over to it, and laid his wife down as genly as he can.

"Ow...." Abby moaned. "Please be careful... my shirt is wet.... and I think that I am going to be sick."

Dante didn't move fast enough, he only had her sitting up. Abby vomited all over Dante.

"Sorry... " Abby mutered as she laid down.

"Can I have some help here?" Dante asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Resson saw what had happened and called over to a young lad. "Hey! go help them over there!" She took her place beside Henderson as they began to lead the troops arounf the forest.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:18 pm

Dante looked at the lad that came over. "drive the wagon." He ordered. Then he took his shirt off, and wipped Abby's face. "Are you in pain?" he asked her.

She looked at him. "Yes, something is bleeding." she gorned.

Dante ripped her shirt open. Her right side was bleeding again. "It will be okay. It 's done bleeding." Dante moved to where Abbyy would be laying againsr his bear chest. His shirt now a towl.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:58 am

Henderson stopped the cavalry when they were well away from the vast forest. It had been a long journey. Resson dismounted in pain, crying out a little as she feet touched the ground and jarred her shoulder. She would not cry though. "Get some rest boys!"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:01 am

Dante told the Lad that drove the wagon to set a tent up for Abby quickly.
"Abby I'm going to move you now." he whispered.

Abby sat foward and got sick again. "Dante it hurts. My whole body hurts." she moaned.

Dante stood up. "I need more help. I need some one to help me get Abby off the wagon." yelled Dante
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:52 am

Resson tied up Bolt to a post that had been hastily erected and then grabbed another soldier's hand, pulling him with her. "Daunte needs help but I have only one good arm. You'll have to help." She didn't like passing tasks on to others, especially as small as this, but she had no choice and she felt useless with her wounded shoulder.

*Can you play the lad? Make a profile for him please. I have a feeling that he could be a major character. I'll make up another character that I'll play later, OK?*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:38 pm

Name: Thomas Bacon
War Band: Kings Clavery
Bio: Thom is the only son of a merchant in the capital. His mother past away do to a sickness. Thom's life will no be intertwin with Resson, Abby, and Dante.
Combat Traning: Hand to hand, Horse back, same asa the others
?
"What's your name lad?" Dante asked.

Thom looked at Abby. "Thomas Bacon. Sir, what do you need me to do?" Thom asked.

Dante looked at Abby. "I need you to help me get her off the wagon. I will hand her down to you." Dante picked Abby up, and lowered her down to Thom. Dante jumped down, and took her back. "The both of you come with me, grab our things please." Dante said and led them to the tent.

Abby moaned. "Can you please walk slowly, everything is spinning around." Abby said.

Dante walkrf in to the tent to see a mat set up fpr her. Dante laid her down. "Drop the things and go. Thom be ready, you will be helping me now." Dante said, He watched the boy go.

Abby looked at Dante. "The baby doen't like it when you carry me. Then I get sick." She said, and she rolled over and threw up again. Abby placed a hand on her stomach.

Dante did the same thing, he felt something nudge his hand. Dante droped to his knees and kissed Abby gently on the lips. "How are you feeling?" Dante asked Resson. "Oh can you saty with her I need to talk to a Physican, and then Thom?" he asked, and then he left.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:36 am

Resson's eyes lingered on Abby's belly as she nodded. As Resson was supposed to be a man, no one had ever taught her about things like pregnancies so she was completely curious. It looked like a sickness to her, but at the end of it a baby appeared. It was a mystery. "Um... Abby..." She blushed suddenly. Maybe she was too embarrassed to ask about getting life-lessons from another knight. Suddenly, she just threw away her pride and it came out in a rush. "So is that were children come from? I never knew. Abby, what happens next? You can't ride into war like this. How long until you have the baby?" She blushed again, remembering that she was meant to be the one in charge.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:31 am

Abby laughed, the groaned. "Those are very good questions. I'm new to this too. My mother died at a young age, so I'm going as this goes." Abby said, looking at her belly.

Dante walked in. "Abby I asked the Physican about how long we have till the baby comes. He said that the child will be here in six months time." Said Dante. He walked over to her. "You can't fight, Abby. Henderson said that you could stay with us, but no fighting." He said, and her walked out.

"He's scared. Dante is worried." Abby said. "Sit down asked my anything, and I'll try to answer them." Said Abby.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:16 am

Resson blushed when she asked the next questions. "How come women in love have babies? I mean it doesn't make sense. And..." Resson blushed even harder. "What does a baby look like?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:05 am

Abby looked at Resson. "Those who are in love, pick if they want a child or not. But with some it happens out of control of the lovers." she said. It's hard to explain on how babies look like." Abby added.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:24 pm

"I've never seen a baby..." Resson muttered. She got up. "I beeter go back to the troops, banter and tease some poor lad you couldn't get with his girl of choice and then just hang around drinking or something. They'll wonder what I'm doing spending so long with a pregnant woman. You will... keep my secret won't you?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:46 pm

Abby looked at the girl. "Of course I will. Just don't tell any of the boys about the baby." She said and Abby fell alseep.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:19 am

Resson exited the tent, with a lot on her mind. She saw the fire the boys had set up and went to join them. They were in fits of laughter over some previous joke. Resson sweeped her eyes across for her friends and then sat with the group.

*Thomas Bacon?*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:37 am

*Bacon=12 grade teacher Thomas= i have no clue*

Dante walked into the tent with a new shirt on, sat down by Abby. He placed a hand on her belly, and the baby kicked his hand from inside Abby. Dante smiled, and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:43 am

*No, I meant that it was a perfectly time for Thomas to come in. I believe that he has not met Resson yet.*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:32 pm

**sobs* Okay*

Thom saw the the boy that helped Sire Dante earlier. He walked over the the other lad. "Hello, my name is Thomas Bacon. I guess that we are going to see alot of each other." He said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abby's World
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: