Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abby's World

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100Abby's World - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Abby's World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:48 pm

Resson laughed and so did the the other lads. She took Thomas' hand and shook it firmly. "Surprised you don't know me really. I'm second in command here. I'm General resson, under Field Marshal Henderson who you've definitely heard of. And your rank, sir? Come sit down."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/100Abby's World - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Thom chuckled. " Capitain Sir Resson. And I do not know you, I am new to this group." He said , he let ot a burp.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99/100Abby's World - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:38 pm

Resson laughed, hiding her disgust. "I see you already have the making of a fine man. In fact, I feel old saying that. You seem older than me surely." She looked Thomas up and down. "Well, join in the chat. We're discussin very important matters of business."
"Yeah! Like which girl in the camp is fitter!" spouted one of the men.
Resson laughed.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue32/100Abby's World - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:06 pm

Thom let out a laugh. "I am older than you Sir. I am 18 years of age" Thom said. "Do you think that Sir Abby will be okay?" He asked Resson. "I mean she's in pretty bad shape." Add Thom.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:40 am

"Yes, she'll be fine. I was visiting her earlier. She'll be out of action for a while because she needs time to heal." She didn't tell them about her pregnancy. "And don't her let you hear her saying that she's in bad shape. She'll cut out your tongue!" Resson smiled lightly. She turned her attention back to the rest of the group. "Henderson isn't here so I think I'll give you all a quick breif of a possible plan so I don't make a fool of myself telling it directly to my superior if it's not quite right.
"Now, I say that once we skirt these blasted forests, we ride fast to the town after the next one, skipping the destruction. Then, if we overtake the blasted brigands, we can set up ambush. But the problem is that we have no idea how fast the brigands are travelling and if we meet them in the middle of the road we could well find they have large numbers. We have no idea if they went through the forest or not."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:43 am

Thom looked at Resson "We have a problme though. As long as Sir Abby is hurt , Sir Dante will not fight." said Thom. "I'm going to my tent now." added Thom. He stood up and walked away.

Abby woke to see Dante sleeping next to her. He had is arms around her. "Move your arms now. I am about to get sick." Abby said rolling over to the bucket.

Dante held her hair while she threw up. When she was done, her asked "Are you okay, and the baby?"

"Yes we're both fine." she muttered, and lied down again.

In his tent Thom sat on his mat. He was just thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:03 pm

Late in the night, Resson finally retired from her banter with the boys. She sneaked off to relieve herself- the riskiest part of her day- and went to her tent. She slept well that night, for the first time in ages. She dreamt of children and families and good luck.
The next morning Resson woke up screaming, her dream turning to nightmares. She had just realised that she, pretending to be a man, would never have children. She shut her mouth quickly though and looked around nervously. Her scream was very loud and very girly.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:16 pm

Thom heard a scream. He ran from his tent to the source of the scream. I came from Rsson's tent. "Sir?" Thom called out. "Sir may I come in?" Thom asked this time.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:53 am

Resson scrambled to cover herself in the loose baggy clothes that she wore as a man. She finally got everything on and coughed. She stood up and walked out. "No need, Bacon. I'm out. I am sorry, I near woke the whole camp." She fought to sound hoarse as she imagined someone with a deep voice would after such a scream. "Now did you come to see me about something or did my blasted nightmares wake you too?" Resson didn't notice that she was still shaking.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:31 am

"Your nightmare woke me, Sir" Thom said. "I think that your hiding something." He said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Abby's World - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:47 pm

*Ok i'll join in too*
Name: Marie Nion
War Band:none
Supprtive of:The Brigands
Trained in:Healing
History:Her parents were simple common folk, but the village was plundered and set of fire, she was found by a brigand member and was later told that the king had ordered it. She had been trained in healing since before she joined the brigands but she was strong willed and longed to join in with the fighting.

Marie had feared she'd been found out when a woman screamed but was relived she hadn't. Even if it'd woken the camp up she had seen the woman injured, she could at least finish her off, after all she was the enemy. She snuck round to where the voices were the loudest and tore a hole in the tent. The adrenaline made her mind disorientated and she noticed that the woman was being sick and heard the word baby at the same time. A wave of greif hit her and she cumpled on the floor.

"is the baby okay mummy?" Her younger sisters childish voice asked. Her worries were for nothing, after all her mother was experienced in these things she'd alrady had two children and she was a steady, patient woman. Even so her mother still calmed her fears. That baby would have grown into a strong boy...if only THAT hadn't happened.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:25 pm

*Yay! Ephemera's back!*

Resson looked around the camp with a troubled expression. Thomas was too close to the truth for her liking. She decided to take a walk before they set off to clear her mind.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Dante rolled over, and saw that Abby was not in bed. "Abby?!" He called.

Abby heard Dante call for her, she was next to him in a way. She was just busy getting sick to talk to him. "Bucket." She said, she felt his hands on her head.

"Do I need to get a physican?" Dante asked her, now holding his wife gentaly.

"No. I just need to lie down. But I think I might need a clean shrit, blood is going through my bandages." Abby told Dante.

Date lied Abby back on the mat, stood up. "I'll go get you a spear shirt. I have a feeling that we're going to have a boy first." he said walking out the tent.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Abby's World - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:36 am

Marie knew she should get up, at least to leave the enemies ground but she couldn't bring herself to even attempt to get up. Instead she just lay there , a crumpled ball on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:54 am

Resson was strolling nonchalantly when she heard the sound of crying. She rushed to the source to see a young girl. Obviously she couldn't be one of the King's cavalry because not only had Resson never seen her before, but she was too young.
She got onto her knees beside the girl. "Are you alright? Who are you? Are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:49 am

Matie stared up at woman who had spoken. At least she thought it was a woman. She spoke in a womans voice, but dressed and looked like a man. She shook of her questions. This was the enemy, but Marie was in no state to fight. She'd have to play pretend, it was suprisingly easy after all she was still filled with greif.
"They...They burned it. Mother, Father, Sister, they're all gone!!!"She strained out between sobs, then finally to top it all off she finished by bursting into tears.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Dante heard voices, so he wlked over to them. "Resson what's going on?" He asked him.

Abby was bent over the buket again. Her chest was burning, with pain. She moan in pain.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:11 am

Resson looked at Daunte with confusion in her eyes. She knew as much as him. "They burned your village? Lay your mind at ease, kid. We'll get the brigands one day and your family will rest in peace."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:08 am

Dante looked at the girl. Something wasn't right. "Well Resson find the girl a place to sleep, then join me in Sir Hart's tent. He needed a clean shirt." Dante said walking back to Abby.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:50 am

When Marie saw that the man had left and the man-woman-thingy had turned she took her chance, it was better to go down fighting than submit to the enemys torture(she was sure they were going to torture her the man had looked at her suspiciously and then exanged glances with...Resson she thought its name was.).
She grabbed the knife she had dropped and jumped on Resson.
"It was the brigands that burnt my village!!!"She scre
med as she brought the blade down.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:41 pm

Abby heard a yell, she grabed her sword. She saw Resson under attack. "Hey girl, come and get me, I'm weak." Abby yelled out. Abby got sick again, do to the pain in her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:41 am

Resson cursed her injured shoulder as she dropped and rolled in a flash. The injury harred on the ground. She leapt to her feet and drew her sword and spoke with a voice full of authority. "Abby! Don't taunt her! Think of the blasted baby!" Resson wished she was better with a sword as she circled the girl as slowly as she could. Resson's shoulder was bleeding again.
"Now why is a pretty young girl like yourself attacking grown soldiers? That's realy very dangerous but also without reason. Kid, I've never met you before. Give me an honest answer, why did you just try to kill me?" Resson was trying not to show the pain but she could feel the blood running down her limp arm and thanked the heavens that she was right-handed.
"Daunte, get Abby to safety and alert Henderson."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:04 am

Marie hadn't managed to kill Resson, or even inflict a ner fatal injury. If only she was right handed, then she could've injured the sword arm. With it intact, she had no chance, she wasn't a fighter. So she waited until Resson, who for some reason was circling her was near the tents. Then she ran for it. It was the only way she could survive even if Resson or any soildier was trained in things like that.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:12 am

"Resson, I would have been fine." Abby said moving twards Resson. "That's going to need to be looked at. There is no way that you can keep everything hidden." Abby said putting her sword away.

Dante cam running up." What happen here?" He asked.

"We're attack by a lone girl. Yes I'm fine, so is the baby but Resson is not." Abby said looking at Dante. "Is that my clean shirt?" She asked.

"It is yoour clean shirt." Dante said, he looked at her. Her shirt was red with blood.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:17 am

Marie kept running, they didn't seem to be following. She decide to risk looking back. No...she was safe for now at least. she looked round only to find herself face to face with a tree. She couldn't stop in time.Bam.She was thrown onto the floor. Her head ached, maybe she could just take a little break from running she wouldn't get far with a head like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abby's World
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: