Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abby's World

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue32/100Abby's World - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Abby's World - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Thom was the only one awake. He heard Rea's voice, so he got up and walked to the entrance. "You can come in. Abby should be waking soon." Thom said moving out of the way.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99/100Abby's World - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:46 pm

"I brought a guest. She's going to be staying with us for a while." Ressa walked in and let Rea in behind her.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue32/100Abby's World - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:25 am

"Really? She is? That's good." Thom said to Rea. There was a slight snoring sound coming from somewhere in the tent. Then there was a smacking noise that was followed by an 'ow' Thom looked over and saw Abby's hand raised, and a red face Dante.

"He was snoring, and it was keeping be up..." Abby muttered shyly.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99/100Abby's World - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:56 am

Ressa chuckled, shaking her head. "Married life... Is it true that the wedding band stops you having a good night out with the lads? Oh sorry, Abby. You know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Abby let out a deep laugh. "I never did do anything with the lads. I kept to me self. But I have this lad to keep me up all night with his snoring."
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Ressa felt a slight pang as she realised that she had never really thought about marriage. She quickly changed the subject. "So Rea, here's the big happy family! Possibly the only group in the cavalry that doesn't spend the night drinking, not including myself on occaision." She bit her lip. Oops. Didn't mean to say that. "On a lighter note..." She looked to Thom, Abby and Daunte for help.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:18 pm

"I take it you want her to stay with us. Or is the both of you who must suffer my staying with me and my snoring husband?" Abby asked trying to read Rea's face.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue43/100Abby's World - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Rea had bit her lip up till then, trying to hold back the torrent of questions, but then she could no longer hold it and burst in.
"How old is the baby? Do you want a boy or a girl? What are you going to name it?Did you want a bay? Was it a suprise? How did you find out? When did you find out? Do you have morning sickness?Will the baby be okay with that wound on your shouklder?Are you drinking enough fluids? Are you eating food with iron in it so you regain the blood lost? Do you like children?Do you know how to raise it?" She said, hardly stopping to breathe. Babies facinated her.
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:37 pm

"Well I'm only three months along. I want a boy and a girl. For names I don't know. Yes we wanted a baby. Yes it was a surprise. We found out when I was bleeding to death, a few days ago. Yes, I have morning sickness all day, and hate it. They say that the baby if healthy with the wound. Yes to drinking enough liquids, no to the eating food with iron. Yes I love children, and yes I know how to raise one." Abby answered with a laugh. She looked at the two girls."Any more?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:11 am

Ressa looked at Rea and Abby in surprise. "Woah... I really didn't know there was so many factors in being pregnant... I got the guy's version of it. Let the mother take care of it." She blushed. "I've really got to start learning this stuff." She smiled weakly. "And no, Rea doesn't have to stay with you. She'll stay with me where no one snores but people wake up screaming in the middle of the night." She winked at Rea. "Anyway... The cavalry is admittedly taking a break in a few days. A break from chasing the Brigands. Everyone's going to get all dolled up and have a bit of a bash. A real holiday for once- expect away from home. Then it's back on to getting those blasted... well, Brigands. Thought you should know first. They're all going to be celebrating it soon." A sudden redness came to her face as she thought about what she was going to do.
"Rea, talk to Thom and Daunte. They'll tell you everything you want to know about travelling with the cavalry. Abby, can I have a private word?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:37 am

Thom and Dante looked at each other. Then they nodded to Rea. Abby stood up the best she could, with pulling at her healing wounds. "Okay Ressa lead the way." Abby said
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Ressa took Abby outside the tent. She then stopped and thought for a moment about what she was going to say. "Um..." She blushed. "Alright... This is really really embarrassing for me. And you have to seriously promise not to tell any of the guys." She took a deep breath. "OK. Well, I was wondering... You know... Maybe... You-could-please-help-me-dress-up-to-look-like-a-girl-for-once-for-the-holiday." She spoke quickly as if that would help her get over her embarrassment. "I mean, no one's ever known who I was until now and I've got to learn how to act like a girl too, to talk like a lady and to even walk like a lass. Everyone dresses up for the holidays. And for once I'm not going to be in breeches. How am I going to make a good impression if I keep falling over my hemline?" She shuddered.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Abby's eyes began to tear up from something. "Of course I can help you. I might even have a nice gown for you to where... I can have my stuff moved to your tent, while I help you." Abby said then she closed her mouth and turned deathly pale. It past whatever she was feeling. "Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue43/100Abby's World - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Marie stared at Thom and Dante for a while. not knowing what to say. She felt a bit like a person who had burst in on an awkward coversation between friend.
"Hello."She offered finally.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Dante looked at her. "Hello, please sit. Don't mind the bloody bandages." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Ressa's eyes widened. She didn't know what to do. "Um... Are you alright now Abby? Do you need to sit down? Drink anything? Is it the baby? Your wound? Why were you crying?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:24 am

"I'm fine. It's the morning sickness. I'm crying because I'm scared and that you want me to help you makes me happy, no wait needed." Abby said giving her a smile. The she felt movement in her belly. Her smile grew, and she placed a hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:45 am

Ressa was extremely confused but she had heard vaguely of pregnancy mood swings. "Um... Maybe we should get you back inside. You're not dressed well for this day." She thought it would be better to be around people who knew what was happening to Abby. "But please," she stressed, "don't tell anyone. I want it to be a surprise plus I'm not even sure I'm going to do it. It's just... an idea at this point."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:28 pm

"I'm fine. I don't need to go back. Don't worry I won't tell a soul about your plan." Abby said with a smile on her face. "Do you have any more questions?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:00 am

Marie sat.
"Umm...Thank You. So do you like travelling?Do you often travel? Do you have a nickname for the general-person?"She asked attempting to make some kind of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:26 am

Ressa thought. "No questions really. Just sort of teach me what you know. How do I walk? How do I talk? How do I sit? How do I eat? What should I eat? What should I drink? Who should I drink with? Just teach me how to act like a lady. I've acted a man for too long."
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:07 pm

"Would you like to start learning now?" Abby asked her new friend.

Dante smiled. "Yes I like to travel. Abby and I travel all the time because we're knights." Dante stopped for thom to add.

"I like to travel too, but not as often as my brother, and his wife." Thom said with a smile on his face.

"We call our general just Henderson." Dante said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:14 pm

"Why not?" Ressa asked. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm

"Okay." Abby stood up to her full height. "Now for walking like a lady, your shoulders must be back, and walk tall." Abby said.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:02 am

Marie frowned.
"Henderson is a bit boring isn't it.Why not something more intresting like purple-face."She informed them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abby's World
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: