Night Sigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night Sigh

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abby's World

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female
Number of posts : 387
Where? : Dreaming, reading, writing, in another world
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue32/100Abby's World - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

Abby's World - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:30 am

Thom looked at his sister- in-law. "So what do you think?" he asked her.

"I think that after this war I'll retire form fighting." Abby said looking at the two brothers.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwjmomusiccom.ipbfree.com
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female
Number of posts : 212
Where? : Flying through the clouds of an everlasting sky
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43/100Abby's World - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:02 am

Marie stared at The woman as if she was mad. And she(she was certain it was a woman now, a man couldn't use that tone of voice)was inMaries thoughts.
"You're not a murderer, huh. Then who killed my family?They didn't do anything wrong!They were just simple farming folk!And your kind murdered them,what gives you the right to take me to your camp you're probaly just going to kill me there anyway!"She said
Back to top Go down
http://forgetmenot.niceboard.net
Mystery
Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-03-06

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99/100Abby's World - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 am

"Farming folk?" Resson asked confused. "Why would we kill farming folk? Unless they joined some enemy war band like the brigands and tried to take over the kingdom, the king's cavalry would not lay a finger on them. But... even then we have not caught up with the Brigands. We have not hurt any of their number. And we have no invaded another land for centuries- before either of us were born. And yet you tried to kill me. Tell me your name."
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43/100Abby's World - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:55 pm

Well they hadn't killed her family huh, Marie would see about that . She'd catch her out. Then she'd have a good reason.
"It's impolite to ask one's name without offering ones own beforehand, but I shall forgive you simply because I make a better lady than yourself.My name is Rea."She said.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99/100Abby's World - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:54 am

Resson laughed nervously, suddenly realising her slip-up with her voice. It was too late to go back to she kept up with her normal tone. "Well, I should hope you make a better lady than me Rea!" She laughed again. "So, fair lady, let me accompany you back to camp where we can discuss matters with my superiors." She bowed dramatically, but made sure that she was outside striking distance.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:
Abby's World - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue32/100Abby's World - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:58 am

Thom left his brother's tent he wanted to find Ressa. He had to answer the rest of her questions now. But he was glad that Abby took to the news kindly, instead of yelling.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:54 pm

"I have some questions for you first."Marie said"Number 1: you still haven't told me yor name.Number 2:Although you seem to be a woman, you're disgusing as a man, a soilder no less, why is this? And I need a guarentee, perferably written, that I shall not be harmed."
Marie was starting to enjoy being Rea, it was a nice change from her country talk.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:56 am

Resson frowned, becoming serious. She straightened up and put on a cold expression- a soldier's face. "For such a young girl you do demand much. I can give you a written garantee that you will not be harmed but it will also have the condition upon it that you shall not be hurt so long as you do not harm anyone else or do unacceptable things as such. But that is no problem- without good reason, we would not hurt anyone anyway. As for my name, I am Resson." She did not bother with her rank. Rea might mistrust her more if she gave it. "For your second question, it is perfectly legal for a woman to be a soldier but you do tend to pick up some bad habits along the way." Resson lied easily. She did not tell the girl that only she, in all the land, would be hung for it. Resson prayed that Rea would think nothing of it but her face gave nothing away.
Resson turned to Bolt's saddlebags, careful to keep Rea in her line of sight. "I have some documents here ready. I always carry them around in case a situation such as this happens. These papers grant you guest rights into the camp. I'm sure that a lady, young as you are, will know the guest rules. However, you will be required to answer all questions put to you by the General. Is that clear? You will need to sign your name here." She brought out a quill and a pot of ink for Rea to write with.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Marie contemplated the offer for a moment.It sounded reasonable, besides even injured this woman could most likely beat her in a fight.She signed with a florish.She was adept at signing with the name Rea, she'd used it a few times before therefore had practiced it.She handed the equitment back wordlessly, keeping her distance from Resson.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:00 am

"Now Rea, unless you want to walk, I suggest you get onto Bolt here and I'll lead but I swear if you harm him at all, I will have no qualms about killing you no matter the consquences." Resson tucked away the contract in a saddlebag and held her horse still.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Marie still didn't trust resson enough to ride, where she wouldn't even be in control of the creature.
"I'd prefer to walk, anyway walking won't do you injury justise"She replied
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:36 am

Resson sighed- more girlyish than she would normally allow herself. "But it's just so much easier if I can watch you and Bolt at the same time... He's aptly named." She took his reins firmly and motioned for Rea to walk ahead of her into camp.

*Can skywalker play Henderson since she's not currently doing anything?*
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:36 pm

*Aye. That I guess that it will not be a problem for I am in a current stand still.*
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:24 am

Marie begrudgingly accepted the place of walking in front of Bolt.She was silent for most of the journey, thinking about what the brigands would say. As they entered the camp she couldn't avoid some of the hostile gazes of the soilders.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 am

"Ignore them. They are just suspicious. You are so young so they jump to conclusions. They think you might be a spy, especially when I sent out the alert." Resson slipped back into her man's voice. She arrived at a tent and pushed the flap open. "Henderson?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:55 am

Thom spotted Ressa. He ran to her. "Sir, Sir Hart would like to speak with you." He said
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Resson nodded. "Alright." She handed the guest papers to Rea. "These will keep you alive. Go in and talk with Henderson but don't lie. He's trained to spot lying." She went with Thom.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:04 pm

"Dante is with Abby. He won't leave her side. Mainly because she sleeping, and the baby is moving around in her." Thom said moving the tent flap aside.

Henderson looked at the girl. "Hello the lass." He said kindly, even though he was mad.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Resson walked in with a small hand gesture for respect. "You asked for me?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Dante looked up. "You had things to ask me?" He asked Ressa. "Well ask away." Dante said placing a hand on Abby's mid section.
Back to top Go down
Ephemera
Bear
Bear
Ephemera

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:51 pm

"Hello."Marie said simply.She'd let him ask the questions.She'd only tell what she had to.
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:31 am

Henderson look at the girl. Taking in a breath he began. "So you are the one you woke the camp up?" Asked Henderson. He study her a bit before going on. "Well answer me!." He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:29 am

Resson looked blankly at Daunte for a moment before she remembered what she had wanted to ask. "Oh yeah... So, um... Why aren't you the head of the cavalry or something?"
Back to top Go down
sky_walker
Warrior
Warrior
sky_walker

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:43 am

"Because Father is ready for the kingdom to know about that." Dante said, then he looked at the sleeping Abby. "It was a blow to the kingdom when our mother died, after she had Thom. Father sent us to our mother's land to be raised. He was not ready to stop mourning her lost, to be our father." Dante said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Mystery

Female

Character sheet
World truths:

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:01 pm

"Alright. It's a family matter. I won't pry," Resson said in earnest. "But Abby..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abby's World   Abby's World - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abby's World
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Night Sigh :: RPs-
Jump to: